Mastermind – Workshop
Are You A Creative Leader ?
Learn essential keys to be a visionary leader in your field.
Creativity and innovation are considered to be the most important skills
that are necessary to be successful in the 21st century.
Join us for 4 hours of executive coaching tailored for leaders
who aspire to excellence, high performance and most of all
who desire their professional contribution
to be positive and meaningful.
We live in a fast paced world where change is happening all the time. Do you feel like:
- You are always trying to catch up with the new trends
- You have difficulty seeing the big picture
- You are challenged with connecting with your intuition
- Creativity is not your forté but you know it should be
This 4 hour mastermind workshop will teach you everything you need to know about creativity and leadership. You will learn:
- The key skills of bright minds like Elon Musk and Steve Jobs
- What’s in the way of original thinking
- How to reach your innate creative spirit
- How to share your inspiration skills to your teams
As a leader you are called to develop your imagination, curiosity, and to inspire others around you. After this mastermind workshop you will have:
- Awakened your natural creative power
- Know how to have a clear, efficient and visionary mind
- Rekindle your passion as a leader
- A new sense of motivation for the next stage of your vision
Join two exceptional facilitators:
Experience the powerful partnership of Edith Lassiat and Gaia Orion in which they will transmit the inherent gifts of a creative life so that you too can integrate them into your professional career
Is a keynote speaker, an award winning author, a corporate and life coach at Editions EHL.
She is coming from France to give this class. Edith brings with her 20 years of career experience in international marketing for luxury brands (Cartier, Yves St Laurent, etc.), 20 years in the art world (as an artist and a well respected art critic) and 30 years of personal development.
Today she specializes in helping women’s senior executives who struggle with the glass ceiling so that they shine with their talents and become positive influential leaders.
Is a certified creativity corporate coach and a successful artist.
She has exhibited art in Paris, Moscow, New York, San Francisco and Toronto; as well as in Mexico, Columbia, Spain, Germany, Hungary and Bali. Her art process flourished along with her 20 years of dedication to personal development, mindfulness practices and her advocacy for societal change. Gaia’s leadership skills have brought her to teach transformational art workshops internationally.
Gaia brings a unique approach and vision which contributes to advance and better the coaching culture in general.