Who I am
Who I am
My intimate belief :
Being at the heart of your talents and seeing how everything falls into place naturally, the true luxury of being yourself.
Leader, artist, writer, lover, I have lived many lives. These multiple experiences found a natural way to weave the woman mentor I am today.
Enter my world
An inspiring film to discover me
A long time ago, when I was asked to make a wish, the little girl in me would simply answer; “I want to be happy !” No gifts, just the immense joy of feeling happy in my life. I “delegated” to the Universe the gifts to put on my path and I would do my part with passion….
These gifts have often been encounters.
- My father, who fed my imagination of quantum physics, astrophysics and contributed to allow me a colorful life. My mother, who put me on the path of an open and curious spirituality.
- Jean-Louis Servan-Schreiber and Alain-Dominique Perrin who taught me the demands of luxury, during my twenty years in renowned groups (L’Expansion, Descamps, Cartier and Y.S.L).
- Christophe, my lover, my husband and best friend, with whom we have shared a radiant love for more than thirty years. My two children, who keep me grounded in this world.
- Maxime, my autistic godson, radiant philosopher, for whom I trained in Deep Accompanied©
- Pierre-Yves Gianini, who patiently transmitted to me the demanding techniques of Renaissance painting.
The list is long, of encounters that have shaped the person I am. The woman artist, painter, and writer. The spiritual woman rightly baptized “Lady Shaman”, healer of accumulated wounds and alchemist of invisible matter.
All these paths I took found a way to converge, to align, and to place myself in front of my inner child. The three-year-old girl, deeply connected to her soul, who loved to take care of others. Since then, I have been following my calling: to help women shine, to allow themselves a successful life, in perfect coherence with their values. I became a mentor because I know that meeting at the right time can change the course of a life.